Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Final Report on PLN

I began creating a personal learning network at the beginning of the semester. I used Symbaloo to create this network and have found it extremely useful. I have set the Symbaloo website as my home page so that when I open my Internet browser my connections to the world are immediately there. During the semester I have added and removed connections. I added ones that I thought were useful and removed the ones that I found weren't of much use. I have connections to all of my social networking sites, workplace connections, my e-mail, tons of different blogs that I have viewed during the semester that I enjoyed, stores that I like to shop, and other sites that I visit often. I think that even after this class is over I will continue to use my PLN. It has been very beneficial to me and has kept me organized during the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment