Friday, April 29, 2011

EDM310 Rap - Project 16




EDM 310 RAP
By Brandin Brosh and Justin Hyde


LYRICS:

This one goe s out to Dr. Strange and the EDM crew,
‘Cause this wouldn’t be possible with out you.

Working hard 9 hours a week
I could do EDM310 in my sleep
Sometimes I see Dr. Strange when I blink
Yeah, I know what you think/
It is a bit scary
His beard is so hairy
When it comes to technology He knows what to do
If he taught me, I promise he can teach you
At the beginning I didn’t have a clue
Now I blog, tweet, and use Symballoo

Technology and education
feed it to our kids like medication
Today’s school system is like probation.

Most teachers won’t let kids think critically
They run their classrooms so politically.
If you go against the norm you brew up a storm
And other Teachers will start to stare and scorn.

This semester in EDM310
I learned so much I can’t even begin
A lab that is open at all times.
ask any question that blows your mind
More lab assistants than you can count
They will answer your questions without a doubt

EDM310.blogspot.com
It’s where you can find the class blog
It’s got all the information you’ll need to help you succeed
When you’re there you will see that we are going green
That’s all thanks to technology
‘Cause it’s the 21st century.


I don’t know, let’s find out
Don’t worry, we’re gonna get this figured out
Make sure you bring your brain
Don’t forget to turn it on/
This journey is gonna be a lot of fun

C4K C4C C4T,
Whatever it may be,
You better get it done weekly if you want a good grade like me.

The one class it’s impossible to procrastinate
if you do your work will be late.
Dr. Strange ain’t gonna let that skate
So there is no need to try and debate


Education and technology is a MUST
If you’re not with it
You better jump on the bus


Technology is the key to the future
Let your voice be heard
Don’t let ‘em mute ya.

3 comments: