Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Project #10 - First PLN Progress Report

This is a picture of my Personal Learning Network, so far!

Personal Learning Network





My PLN has been coming along really well, in my opinion. I have chosen symbaloo to keep track of all of the websites and links that I haven picked to include in my PLN. Symbaloo is difficult to use but I think I am getting the hand of it. Not all of my blocks are filled in, but I will get there eventually. I have included links to sites such as my personal blog, EDM310 class blog, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and some of the teachers that I have followed. I like having a PLN because it is easy access to whatever website that you want to use at the time. I think it makes keeping up with school easier because you can have everything all on one page instead of having to flip from one website to another. I think PLNs can be useful for teachers as well. They have lesson plans sites such as Teachertube that could be quite useful for a teaching career. I will continue using my PLN and adding to it regularly. I believe that even when EDM is over I will continue expanding my personal learning network.

No comments:

Post a Comment