Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Comments for Kids #s 4,5,and 6

C4K #4
RM2011 - 4th Grade - Mr. Wolfe

Rubber Duck



I was assigned to RM2011's blog. She wrote about her passion for running. I really liked it because I used to run a lot back in high school and could relate to her.
She said, "I absolutely love running! Running is something good to do when you are feeling down. It helps you get a good source of vitamin D. It also helps you to get outside and run as much as you want instead of staying inside and staying inside and munching on vanilla wafers. So always stay healthy and QUIT munching on Vanilla wafers. I love running. Running is awesome. I don’t like being fat!!! Stay healthy!! Forever.!.!.!"

I replied by saying,"Hi. My name is Brandin Brosh. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in EDM310. I also love to run. In fact, I ran cross country when I was in high school. I love to run because it makes you feel so good afterwards. It also helps me to relieve stress! I like your attitude! Keep with it! It a wonderful hobby and habit to have!"

C4K #5
Shaniah - 8th Grade - Mrs. Nua

No gum chewing allowed TITLE=


Shaniah is an 8th grade student who lives in Auckland, New Zealand. The title of her Blog post was "Gum is Dumb." She made a video expressing how she thinks that gum is dumb and you shouldn't have it at school. You can watch the video on her blog here.


C4k#6
Grace - 5th grade - Mrs. Engelhard
Rubber Ducky


In Grace's blog she wrote about a story she is reading called "Darling Duckling." She gives a brief overview of the characters. Here they are:

Hello, I’m Darling and I’m going to tell you about all the characters in the story! Pay close attention, because some of the characters are going to be unfamiliar and will be in the parts of the story to come.

Darling Duckling is the cutest duckling imaginable. She gets into tons of trouble though, when she is captured by the Hand.

Ebbie Duckling is the mother of Darling and tries everything in her power to protect her young.

The Hand is a wealthy businessman who wants the best for his spoiled daughter.

Suzie is the spoiled daughter of the Hand and becomes Darling’s human pet.

Sister Susan is Suzie’s baby-sitter with a sweet heart and is very kind to animals.

Libby is Suzie’s wiener dog and is surprisingly very sneaky.

Ellie is Darling’s closest friend, because Ellie was captured by the Hand too and is very much like Darling.

Hope you enjoyed the cast of characters that I put together, with help.

This is what I commented back. "Hi Grace! My name is Brandin Brosh and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I have a blog as well if you would like the follow. It is href http://www.broshbrandinedm310.blogspot.com I really enjoyed this. You did a really good job describing all of the characters. Keep up the good work. I hope to hear from you soon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment